Article 1 (Application)
1. These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company.
2. In addition to this agreement, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
3. If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
1. In this service, the person who wishes to register shall agree to this agreement, apply for use registration according to the method specified by our company, and when our company approves this, the user registration will be completed.
2. Persons who provide registration information for this service are deemed to have applied for registration to use this service after agreeing to this agreement at the same time.
3. If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for user registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1) When false information is submitted at the time of application for user registration(2) When the application is from a person who has violated this agreement(3) In addition when the Company determines that user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)
1. Users shall properly manage their user IDs and passwords for this service as their own responsibility.
2. Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of a user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Usage Fee)
We confirm that we provide this service free of charge.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, the user must not do the following acts.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal activity
(3) Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in this service, such as the contents of this service
(4) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the server or network of the Company, other users, or other third parties;
(5) Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
(6) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
(7) Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so;
(8) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other users;
(9) Acts of using the Service for illegal purposes
(10) Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third parties
(11) Acts of impersonating other users
(12) Advertisement, advertisement, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that is not permitted by the Company;
(13) Acts aimed at meeting strangers of the opposite sex
(14) Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
(15) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
1. If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) When performing maintenance inspections or updating computer systems related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide the Services due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages, or natural disasters;
(3) When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
1. If the user falls under any of the following, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the user from using all or part of the Service, or cancel the user's registration.
(1) Violation of any provision of these Terms;
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
(3) When there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communications from the Company
(4) If the Service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use;
(5) In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the User due to actions taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service according to the withdrawal procedure specified by our company.
Article 9 (Subcontracting)
1. The Company may, at its discretion, subcontract all or part of the work related to the Service to a third party.
2. The Company shall make the third party who is the other party of the subcontracting obligations regarding confidentiality equivalent to those stipulated in this agreement.
Article 10 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects in the Service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, defects related to security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). etc.) is not guaranteed, either explicitly or implicitly.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the Service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply.
3. Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from special circumstances ((including cases where the user has foreseen or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages). In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the number of usage fees received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
4. The Company shall not be held responsible for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 11 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of personal information)
The Company shall properly handle personal information acquired through the use of this service in accordance with the Company's "Personal Information Protection Policy".
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
1. Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company.
2. Unless the user submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and will notify or contact the contact information. It is assumed that it reaches the user at times.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
The governing law of these Terms shall be Japanese law, and any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
Article 17 (Good faith negotiation)
In the event of any doubt regarding matters not stipulated in these Terms or the interpretation of these Terms, the Company and the Member shall promptly resolve the matter through mutual consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith.